The Daily Nonpareil and NonpareilOnline.com asked readers to submit their photos of the flooding that has impacted Council Bluffs and southwest Iowa. To submit a picture for this gallery, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- River's Rebuke: Rains, snow melt cause evacuations, traffic shutdowns and other issues throughout southwest Iowa
- Mosquito Creek levels have dropped but the new concern is the Missouri River
- Regional flooding continues, parts of southwest Iowa sees evacuations, road closings
- Residents weigh evacuation options; few take refuge at shelters, favoring relatives, friends
- Flood waters force school closures, traffic reroutes
- Rescuers on boats pluck residents from flooded Missouri Valley subdivisions
- The March Flood: More than 125 photos from Council Bluffs, southwest Iowa