...DENSE FOG ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 9 AM CST THIS
* WHAT...VISIBILITY ONE QUARTER MILE OR LESS IN DENSE FOG.
* WHERE...HARRISON, SHELBY, MILLS, MONTGOMERY, MONONA,
POTTAWATTAMIE, PAGE AND FREMONT COUNTIES.
* WHEN...UNTIL 9 AM CST THIS MORNING.
* IMPACTS...HAZARDOUS DRIVING CONDITIONS DUE TO LOW VISIBILITY.
IF DRIVING, SLOW DOWN, USE YOUR HEADLIGHTS, AND LEAVE PLENTY OF
DISTANCE AHEAD OF YOU.
There's nothing quite like an NFL Sunday. Because there are only eight home games a year, each becomes a mini-holiday of tailgating, partying and cheering.
In the course of covering the Washington Redskins, I've now been to all 31 NFL stadiums. Before the game, I like to walk around the concourses and soak in the atmosphere, checking out what's unique, and what's good and bad, in each city. The only logical thing to do now is to rank them. This list has no discernible logic - it's my opinion, plan and simple. With that, let's go...
1) Green Bay Packers - Lambeau Field
Fun fact about Lambeau Field
2) Dallas Cowboys - AT&T Stadium
9) Los Angeles Chargers - Dignity Health Sports Park